No products in the cart.
Hosting a “Sambhav Parent Workshop”
in your area, community, organization
- Number of participants
For a good interactive and a successful workshop, 25 is a good number.
- Individual registrations
Though the company is sponsoring the training, we will require individual registration forms to be filled up a week prior to the workshop by the participants and sent to us.
- Room set up and equipment requirements
A large comfortable room for 25 people with space for practice activities
Over head projector and mike
Flip chart and / or white board with pens
Water, scribbling pads and pens
- Trainer’s fee
Trainer’s fee will depend on the programme chosen, number of registrations and the number of days decided by the organization or institution.
- Hotel and transport
Arrangement for stay in a clean, comfortable and safe neighborhood and transport arrangements for the trainer
To and fro airfare will have to borne by the company.
Individual Interest Of Passionate Parents
Are you a parents who is as passionate we are, there are three ways to host a seminar
- The interested Parent typically gathers a group of like minded people.
- Due to the long distances of travel, especially in major cities, they prefer to have the workshops in their community hall and arrange for a projector and mike.
- Alternatively workshop arrangements are made by them in a nearby hotel.
- The air fare and stay is split among the participants.
- The interested Parent presents the workshop details to
- The HR of the organization he/she works at and has it sponsored by the company.
- The school where her/his child studies
- Personal coaching over phone is sought until a workshop is organized.